- Granola – 1 cup
- Greek Yogurt – 1 cup (or use use the thick part of your homemade curd)
- Honey – to taste
- Mixed berries (Strawberries, Blueberries, Blackberries,Raspberries,etc..) – 1 cup
- Sugar – 2 tsp
- To prepare the berries, toss the berries with sugar and let it rest for 5-10 minutes. You can add some lemon or orange zest for added flavor. If you have any fruit compote, feel free to use that.
- For the yogurt, you can buy store bought flavored yogurt. If not flavor your yogurt with some honey. You need thick yogurt. So if you are using homemade curd, be sure to hang it in a muslin cloth for 30 minutes to remove all excess liquid.
- Take 2 tall glasses. Clear glasses makes a beautiful presentation.
- Layer each glass with 1 tbsp of the flavored yogurt followed by 1 tbsp of the prepared berries and then with 1 tbsp of granola.
- Repeat the process till you reach the top of the glass.
- Serve immediately.