- Avocados – 1
- Onion / Spring onion (finely chopped) – 2 tbsp
- Lime or lemon juice – 2 tsp
- Cilantro (finely hopped) – 1 tbsp
- Jalapeno (seeded and finely chopped) – 1/2
- Salt – to taste
- Pepper Powder – a pinch
- Cut the avocado into half. Remove the seed using a spoon.
- Scoop the flesh of the avocado using the same spoon and take into a bowl.
- Mash it roughly with a fork to your desired texture. It tastes good when it is chunky.
- Add all the remaining ingredients and mix well. Adjust all the ingredients to suit to your taste.
- This can be served with some tortilla chips as an appetizer or as evening snack.
- You can use this as a topping for all Mexican dishes like tacos, chimichanga etc.
- It can also be used as a spread to make sandwiches.