- Cauliflower – 1 Big
- All purpose flour (Maida) – 2 tbsp
- Corn flour (or corn starch) – 2 cups
- Chilli powder – 2 tbsp
- Pepper powder -1 tsp
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Water- as needed to make a thick batter
- Onion – 1(Sliced)
- Garlic – 3-4 cloves (finely chopped)
- Ginger – 1″(finely chopped)
- Colored peppers – (as needed)
- Green chilli – 1 or 2
- Tomato sauce – 4 tbsp
- Chilly sauce – 1 tbsp (or as per your spice level)
- Soy sauce – 3 tsp
- Oil -2 tbsp
- Separate the florets and put in hot water for 5 minutes.
- Mix all the other ingredients from batch-1
- Dip the florets and deep fry in oil and drain excess oil on the paper towel.
- Take a non stick pan. Pour 2 tbsp oil and saute the onions, ginger and garlic.
- Add the colored pepper and saute for 2 minutes .
- Add the tomato sauce, chilli sauce and soy sauce and mix a little.
- Finally add the fried cauliflower florets into the mixture.
- Mix it and garnish with finely chopped green onions or cilantro.
- Serve it with fried rice, pulao or chapatti.