- Shrimp -1 lb
- Ginger Garlic Paste -2 tsp
- Chilli Power -1 spoon
- Garam Masala Powder -1/2 tsp
- Corn flour -1 tbsp
- Red food color – couple pinches/drops
- Lemon juice -1 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Bell pepper (colored ) -1 cup (sliced lengthwise)
- Curry Leaves – 1 string
- Onion – 1/2 cup(Sliced lengthwise)
- Chilli sauce – 1 tbsp or to taste
- Soy sauce – 1 tbsp or to taste
- Clean and de-vein the Shrimp.
- Mix the Shrimp with all the marination ingredients and let it sit for an hour.
- Heat oil in a wok, fry the curry leaves and scoop it out and keep separately.
- In the same pan saute the onions and the bell peppers. Let the veggies stay crunchy.
- Add the chili sauce and little soy sauce.
- Add the marinated shrimp on the sautéed veggie bed and close it with a lid and let it cook on a low flame.
- After couple minutes mix it together and let it cook for another minute
- Add the curry leaves to it.
- Yummy spicy Chilli Shrimp is ready.